- Ensure your car is clean, dry and free from contamination. Therefore wash throughly with CA Car Shampoo and Foam and Washing Mitt. If deeper decontaminating is required, clay your car and subsequently, use CA PREP to remove all traces of oil, old wax and polish using a clean Microfibre cloth. Once done, you are ready to apply Titanium Shield.
- If the car is scratched, make sure paint correction is performed prior.
- Wash car with Car Shampoo and Foam and Washing Mitt to eliminate polish residue and oil.
- Ensure the panel surface is oil-free by applying CA PREP and allow to dry.
- Shake Titanium Shield bottle before use.
- Apply a thick layer of Titanium Shield in criss cross motion on applicator and suede cloth provided in the package. Make sure to level the coating on the cloth, further second criss cross application is needed to make an even level
- If working in hot climate, please divide large panels into sections. using up and down with side to side motion to apply the coating.
- Allow the coating to bond 5 to 10 mins and start to wipe off with dry and clean Everyday Microfibre Wipe. Make sure there is no residue on the panel.
- Allow the coating to cure at least 12 to 24 hours for best results.
- Skin protection is recommended.
- Work in a well-ventilated place.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Keep out of reach for Children.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.